Waxlectric I + II – Waxing up – precisely and quickly
Function & Performance
Waxlectric I + II are the professional instruments in the electric wax knife sector. The application concept concentrates on safety, precision and user-friendliness.
- Temperature setting to a precise degree ensures controlled working processes.
- Direct access of preferred working temperatures using programming function.
- Hermetically sealed membrane keyboard.
Unlike the Waxlectric I, the Waxlectric II can be operated with two handpieces simultaneously.
- Integrated holders provide ergonomic access to the handpieces and exchange tips.
- Direct setting of the maximum or minimum temperature.
- Daylight operable 3-figure LED display.
- Both channels can be set separately with the Waxlectric II.
- Color-coded for controlled management of the handpieces.
Waxlectric. Waxing up in best time.
Renfert has all the answers if you want to sculpt wax stress-free and conveniently. The Renfert heat conductivity concept concentrates the temperature exactly where it is required. The sculpting tip forms the required heat center.
- Individual matching to any of your waxes thanks to a temperature setting of 50–200°C (122–392°F).
- Internal heating of the sculpting tip ensures direct transfer of heat to your wax.
- Special alloy tips with optimum heat conductivity.
- Maximum working comfort provided by heat-insulated, natural cork handle.
- Heat-resistant cable protected against twisting.
- 20° inclination allows view of the unit and optimum operation.
- Hermetically sealed, easy to clean membrane board.
- Increased work safety due to low-voltage technology. Power adaptor is outside the workstation.