Vintage PRO is a professionally designed, contemporary high-fusing metal-ceramic system based on decades of experience with SHOFU PFM product line, by optimizing its porcelain base and combining with new materials. Characterized by exceptional efficiency, homogeneity, stability, versatility and predictable aesthetics, Vintage PRO is easy to handle and less prone to errors with the systematic co-ordination of the standard as well as extended array of margin, cervical, opalescent, translucent and effect powders, that suit beginners and experts alike.
- Developed to match conventional cast as well as CAD / CAM & Sintered non-precious alloys with the CTE range of 13,5 to 14,8 x 10-6K-1, also suitable for high gold, reduced gold and palladium based PFM alloys.
- Remarkable colour, shape and firing stability, even after multiple firings
- Reliable bonding strength with all PFM alloys is obtained using the warm Orange coloured Base Opaque
- Predictable aesthetics with natural optical characteristics for life-like restorations achieved even with the simple, modified two-layered technique
- Extremely fine powder opaque enables easy application and superior masking abilities even with thin layers
- Easy handling and optimal working properties ensures stability during build-up
- Versatile array of opalescent and fluorescent effect powders to emulate patient specific shades
- True to nature Vita based standard shades, additional Bleach shades and a spectrum of effect colours allows ceramists to restore standard as well as aesthetic challenging cases with equal competence.