A significant feature of these diamonds is the uncoated bevelling to the cutting surface, designed to avoid lacerating the adjacent tissue or undercutting the axial wall during a shoulder preparation. TPE Diamonds (Tissue-Protective, End-Cutting) are available in normal head length with fine and coarse grit and in short head length with coarse grit.
- Coarse (C – no shank marking): for rapid reduction of the shoulder margin into the gingival sulcus
- Fine (F – red banded shank): for smooth finishing of the shoulder margin, finishing sub gingival shoulder preparation
- Tissue-protective, end-cutting
- Exactly centred
- Consistent cutting action
- Available in: 10 different shapes. Each shape is individually packed in a plastic case, 6 such cases in a box