Clear plastic sleeve easily fits over three-way syringe, high or low speed handpieces and/or air abrasion handpieces. Convenient precut opening for easy insertion. Reduces the risk of cross-contamination from airborne aerosols.
Made in USA: Yes
Surface barriers reduce the risk of cross contamination caused by airborne aerosols, splash and spatter. The most common surfaces easily protected by surface barriers are:
1. Touch Surfaces: usually contaminated by staff during a procedure.
2. Transfer Surfaces: not touched directly by the dental staff, but usually contacted by contaminated instruments.
3. Splash, Spatter & Aerosol Surfaces: comprise all surfaces in the operatory not classified as touch or transfer surfaces. Examples include dental chairs, x-ray heads, view boxes, unused countertop areas.
- REF # BCSSO 500 Dispenser Box 2.5″ x 10″ / 6 x 25cm (Clear)
- REF # BCSSBO 500 Dispenser Box 2.5″ x 10″ / 6 x 25 cm (Blue)