Solidilite V, the new generation indirect light curing unit features a compact, user friendly, sturdy yet ergonomic design with an integrated fan and a protective soft start cure mode to optimize efficient light polymerization of indirect composites such as Ceramage.
- Solidilite V are simple to operate and help to save valuable time by optimizing cure within a short time frame.
- Compatible with a wide range of voltage spanning 100 to 240 volts, it is also equipped with a voltage selector that allows the selection of the appropriate voltage.
- Solidilite V has a spacious curing chamber for ease of access and is equipped with special reflective surfaces while its rotating platform or turntable with adjustable height assures an ideal alignment of the restoration.
- 4 specially designed powerful halogen lamps with a wide wavelength spectrum of 400-550 nm ensures uniform optimised light polymerization.
- The unit comes with a digital LED display on the front panel and pre-programmed curing time of 1, 3 and 5 minute. A manual selection option with a curing duration ranging from 10 seconds to 20 minutes with 10 second intervals is available.
- Dimensions: W 230 mm x D 252 mm x H 354 mm
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
- Supply voltage: 200 V-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 2 x 3.15 A time-lag
- Lamp: 4 JCR 110V 150 W halogen lamps
- Spectral range: 400-550 nm
- Individually packed [PN 5106]