- Offers superior dimensional stability for accurate impressions even of deep undercut areas, stable in cold sterilizing solutions and compatible with any type of dental stone material.
- Odourless, snap set reaction that permits adequate working time with less distortion.
- Available in 3 distinct viscosities:
- Silde Fit Putty – A heavy body impression material designed for custom tray fabrication and preliminary impression.
- Dent Silicone Aqua Regular – A medium body, hydrophobic impression material ideal for single mix impression technique recommended for edentulous and inlay restorations.
- Dent Silicone Aqua Injection – A light body, low viscosity injection type impression material recommended for wash impression of a wide range of restorations such as post-core, crowns and bridges.
Silde Fit Putty 1-1 Set Contains:
Base 500gm, Catalyst 500gm, Measuring Scoops – 1 set
Dent Silicone Aqua Regular 1-1 Set Contains:
Base 96gm, Catalyst 100gm, Adhesive 9gm, Retarder 3gm, Mixing Pad
Dent Silicone Aqua Injection 1-1 Set Contains:
Base 95gm, Catalyst 100gm & Mixing Pad