The Enamel Adjustment Kit is designed for intra-oral adjustments of natural dentition or porcelain and super polishing the adjusted surfaces. Ideal for polishing after cosmetic contouring.
- Efficient kit designed for fine finishing and polishing of natural enamel as well as porcelainrestorations
- Eliminates the need for re-glazing of the porcelain restoration, especially after chairsideadjustment.
- Recommended average speed:
- Ceramiste points- Speed of 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Dura White stones- Speed of 5, 000 – 20,000 rpm
The Kit [PN 0307] Contains:
Dura White Stones CA
– 1 each TC1, FL2 & RD1 – for adjusting & finishing
Ceramiste Points CA
– 1 each of KN7, PC2 & WH6 in Standard
Ultra & Ultra II grits – for polishing