Rewax Dipping wax – Precise Wax Moldings
Function & Performance
Harder, less elastic dipping wax with excellent shaping properties in an easy to pour container.
- Exact reproduction of the die with low contraction.
- Very good carving characteristics.
- Guarantees best possible accuracy and surface smoothness in metal.
Tip – perfect wax copings:
- Place a thin isolating layer on the die surface using Picosep.
- Build-up of bubbles and streaks are thus prevented.
- Support your hand comfortably.
- Do a quick dip to just beyond the preparation border.
- Slowly and evenly remove the die from the wax.
- Just before the tip comes out hold it steady in the pot for a short time so that any excess wax can drip down.