Vario basic – The all-round sandblaster
Function & Performance
The compact combination of recycling sandblaster and microblaster. A cost-effective, multifunctional solution for all relevant sandblasting work in the dental laboratory.
- Can be upgraded with 1 to 4 microblasting tanks.
- 50% less abrasive consumption due to intelligent extraction system (only unusable fine dust is removed).
- PerfectView: Innovative LED Technology for best contour and detail recognition.
- Individually adjustable recycling nozzle with the integrated Venturi principle and efficient sandblasting.
The microblaster tanks (optional)
hold approx. 1,000 ml abrasives. They can be very easily extended without tools in a few steps via a quick-coupling and color-coded system.
The sand silo
A removable large particle separator prevents contamination of the abrasive. The large, funnel-shaped silo ensures permanent sand supply. The unit can be emptied via an opening in the silo floor.
Can be used as a wall-mounted or bench unit
Optional, the Vario basic (with only two blasting tanks) can be easily fixed in position using an easy to assemble wall mounting.
- Highly resistant coated glass panel.
- Replaceable, washable cuffs.
- Powder-coated metal housing.
- Internal tank selection switch for each microblaster tank, recycling sandblast operation or choice of an external compressed air unit.
- IT-Handpiece with exchangeable nozzles.
- Filter control with manual water separator for cleaning the supplied compressed air.
- Highly resistant boron carbide nozzle optionally available.
- Inlet opening and connection for a compressed air driven unit (e.g. deflasking chisel).