SILENT V4 – more powerful. cleaner. quieter.
Function & Performance
The compact four-workstation extractor SILENT V4 provides individual suction power setting, adapted to the actual requirements. All functions can be set via an intuitive, convenient control panel with LCD display.
- Extraction for four users saves costs in terms of space and maintenance.
- Suction power at the four workstations only as required using four separate controllable pinch valves.
- The suction power is automatically readjusted to adapt it to the user.
The commutatorless EC motor has a considerably longer motor running time in comparison with commutator motors. This long-life motor technology ensures maximum process reliability and saves expensive service and maintenance costs.
The new fine filter cleaning is pneumatic. After each cleaning procedure (1x day) the fine filter is completely clean. This means: full suction power every day!
The dust is collected in a drawer, which can be easily emptied from the front. Time-consuming dust bag change belongs to the past.
Noise and health protection
The SILENT V4 is as quiet as the name promises. Unpleasant frequencies have been eliminated with the help of psychoacousticians. The result: pleasant, quiet extraction.
The high suction capacity (max. 4,000 l/min) removes all dust from the surrounding area. This means maximum health protection with total performance.
Can the SILENT V4 be integrated? No problem! The comparatively compact design makes its integrating in the lab furniture realizable. The standard panel can very easily be changed to the desired front panel. A stand-alone solution is also possible. The right idea for every laboratory.
SILENT extraction units.
Our entire clean air expertise at your workplace.
The impressive advantages of a product range well designed in every detail: SILENT extractor units.
Clean air instead of health-relevant dust: thanks to strong, controllable suction power of up to a volume flow of 4,000 l/min. (140 cfm).
- High degree of environmental dust prevention due to an effective filter system (filter efficiency 99.9%).
- Reduction of the operating noise ensures significantly quieter extraction units according to psycho-acoustic knowledge
More convenient, direct access to all controls on the front of the unit.
- Intuitive and comfortable setting of various parameter via an operating panel or bright multifunctional display
- Comfortable control of the dust generating device due to exact calibration of the automatic switch-on function at the workbench extraction units.
The SPS interface
- intelligent bi-directional communication with the CAM unit on the CAM extractors.
- this means messages can be processed and measures initiated such as switch on or switch off, activation of the fine filter cleaning function and requesting the extraction’s function status
- The fine filter cleaning function is carried out on the bagless extractors either pneumatically or mechanically. After every cleaning cycle, the fine filter is clean and ready for use again.
- The dust is collected in a drawer, which can be easily emptied from the front. Time-consuming
dust bag change belongs to the past for bagless extractors.
- Significantly enhanced lifetime of the collector motors thanks to a sophisticated transformer control (Motor running time > 800 operating hours.)
- Low downtime as the motor can be replaced by the user within a few minutes.
- Long service-life (>5,000 operating hours) and low maintenance with EC motors with brushless turbine technology.
Functional, esthetic, compact.