SILENT TS2 – Proven technology, double benefits
Function & Performance
Powerful two workstation extraction, quiet and compact. The SILENT TS2 frees two individual users from health-related dusts.
- Suction power only where and when it is needed, thanks to the intelligent independent control of the 2 separate pinch valves.
- Constant suction power thanks to automatic re-adjustment of motor output.
- Intuitive, convenient operation with large, clear multifunctional display.
- Effective dust reduction using a high volume flow of 3,300 L/min.
- Compatible with any handpiece and user due to easy calibration.
- Relaxed working thanks to very low operating noise of only max. 61 dB(A).
- High degree of health protection provided by a dust Class M filter (optional H/Hepa filter).
SILENT extraction units.
Our entire clean air expertise at your workplace.
The impressive advantages of a product range well designed in every detail: SILENT extractor units.
Clean air instead of health-relevant dust: thanks to strong, controllable suction power of up to a volume flow of 4,000 l/min. (140 cfm).
- High degree of environmental dust prevention due to an effective filter system (filter efficiency 99.9%).
- Reduction of the operating noise ensures significantly quieter extraction units according to psycho-acoustic knowledge
More convenient, direct access to all controls on the front of the unit.
- Intuitive and comfortable setting of various parameter via an operating panel or bright multifunctional display
- Comfortable control of the dust generating device due to exact calibration of the automatic switch-on function at the workbench extraction units.
The SPS interface
- intelligent bi-directional communication with the CAM unit on the CAM extractors.
- this means messages can be processed and measures initiated such as switch on or switch off, activation of the fine filter cleaning function and requesting the extraction’s function status
- The fine filter cleaning function is carried out on the bagless extractors either pneumatically or mechanically. After every cleaning cycle, the fine filter is clean and ready for use again.
- The dust is collected in a drawer, which can be easily emptied from the front. Time-consuming
dust bag change belongs to the past for bagless extractors.
- Significantly enhanced lifetime of the collector motors thanks to a sophisticated transformer control (Motor running time > 800 operating hours.)
- Low downtime as the motor can be replaced by the user within a few minutes.
- Long service-life (>5,000 operating hours) and low maintenance with EC motors with brushless turbine technology.
Functional, esthetic, compact.