Basic quattro IS – Precision microblasting
Function & Performance
Professional, comfortable sandblasting unit with 2 to 4 tanks. Provides precision & processing safety for every procedure.
- Controlled and exact sandblasting of finely detailed objects thanks to integrated quick stop technology ‚IS‘ (Immediate Stop) enabling start/stop within seconds of the sandblasting process.
- Precise and reliable processing at best possible cost effectiveness with the special mixing chamber technology.
- Quick and safe operation due to exact pressure adjustment and control of actual pressure for every tank
Integrated Immediate Stop Technique (Immediate Stop)
The foot switch controls the pneumatic valves. This allows the blasting process to begin or end instantly. The control system allows a very precise dosage of blasting material and prevents posterior sandblasting at the same time (savings on blasting material!).
The Immediate Sop function enables focused sandblasting for e.g. devesting delicate restorations (all porcelain/ pressable ceramics, inlays, telescope units, thin crown margins), sandblasting fissures, treatment of precision attachments as well as surface conditioning on alloys and porcelain.
The exact control over pressure
After switching on the unit the blasting tanks are permanently under pressure. On switching off the unit the tanks remain under pressure for several hours so the pressure does not need to be continuously regained. This means the adjustable pressure for each tank is ready for use immediately on starting the blasting process and also after short interruptions.
Tank selector switch and pressure regulator
Individual tanks and pressure adjustment can be comfortably selected from within the blasting chamber.
Foot switch can be activated from any position (360°).
Easy tank upgrade, tool-free due to the quick connection and color coded system.
Sandblasting chamber volume
Large sandblasting chamber (20 l) allows maximum freedom of movement.
Basic fine sandblasting units.
Precision and premium: Highest level technology.
Renfert advantage: the unique mixing chamber technology, developed in-house, and the special geometry of the IT nozzles provide decisive advantages.
1. Perfectly uniform abrasive flow, abrasive power and jet pattern. This allows you to achieve consistently uniform, reproducible surface conditioning, ensuring perfect bonding properties. No stresses and cracks in the porcelain.
2. Efficient sandblasting reduces abrasive costs by up to 80%, thanks to abrasive flow with optimum air-sand mixture, regardless of the tank level and with minimum to no pre-blasting and post-blasting.
3. Focused, effective and reliable sandblasting. You achieve effective removal from the framework without loss of abrasive due to scatter. At the same time your sensitive frameworks are optimally protected
The PerfectView concept
Renfert advantage: The constant, brightly illuminated blasting chamber (4,800 Lux) guarantees optimum contour and detail recognition on your framework.
Thanks to the special daylight LED technology you can see greater contrasts and clearer differences in shade on the illuminated framework.
The intelligent ventilation technology optimizes removal of air-/sand-turbulences, so that you always have a clear view of the framework (from Basic master onwards).
The silicone coated glass helps to reduce etching and allows a longer viewing life (installed as standard equipment in the Basic quattro IS, Basic quattro and Basic master, optional with Basic classic).
The color-coded system on the tank lids, tank placement, handpieces and tank selection switch make the unit very easy to operate.
The ergonomic hose routing also creates optimum viewing conditions.
Insider-Tip! Subject cold siliconizing in the sandblasting unit:
3M Espe recommends exclusive use of the Basic series of Renfert sandblasting units with RocatecTM. Their advantage: Coverage is absolutely uniform using the prescribed impact energy and without thermal loading of the alloy. More at: www.renfert.com