Basic eco – Easy, reliable and cost-effective blasting
Function & Performance
The Basic eco microblaster with up to two tanks offers high precision in a minimum space thanks to its compact dimensions. Top blasting technology and an attractive price-performance ratio combine to provide an ideal product for first-time users and laboratories where space is at a premium.
- Maximum field of vision thanks to a large viewing panel with innovative LED lighting.
- Process reliability based on many years of experience in dental sandblasting technology.
- Saving in abrasives using optimal air-abrasive mixture.
Special mixing chamber technology (Venturi principle)
The special geometry of the Renfert mixing chamber ensures uniform, homogeneous flow of abrasives. This is independent of the tank level and working pressure and guarantees optimum surface conditioning.
Tank selector switch
The individual blasting tanks can be comfortably selected inside the blasting chamber.
Clean working environment
Cleanliness is very important in the daily routine of the laboratory. The Basic eco provides a removable floor grill and tool-free, replaceable hand port gloves to ensure cleanliness.
Tank extension can be performed very easily tool-free via quick release couplings. The Basic eco is available in 1-tank – or 2-tank versions.
Blasting chamber volume
Tool-free exchangeable panel
The large viewing panel can be changed quickly and without wasting time.
Basic fine sandblasting units.
Precision and premium: Highest level technology.
Renfert advantage: the unique mixing chamber technology, developed in-house, and the special geometry of the IT nozzles provide decisive advantages.
- Perfectly uniform abrasive flow, abrasive power and jet pattern. This allows you to achieve consistently uniform, reproducible surface conditioning, ensuring perfect bonding properties. No stresses and cracks in the porcelain.
- Efficient sandblasting reduces abrasive costs by up to 80%, thanks to abrasive flow with optimum air-sand mixture, regardless of the tank level and with minimum to no pre-blasting and post-blasting.
- Focused, effective and reliable sandblasting. You achieve effective removal from the framework without loss of abrasive due to scatter. At the same time your sensitive frameworks are optimally protected.
The PerfectView concept
Renfert advantage: The constant, brightly illuminated blasting chamber (4,800 Lux) guarantees optimum contour and detail recognition on your framework.
Thanks to the special daylight LED technology you can see greater contrasts and clearer differences in shade on the illuminated framework.
The intelligent ventilation technology optimizes removal of air-/sand-turbulences, so that you always have a clear view of the framework (from Basic master onwards).
The silicone coated glass helps to reduce etching and allows a longer viewing life (installed as standard equipment in the Basic quattro IS, Basic quattro and Basic master, optional with Basic classic).
The color-coded system on the tank lids, tank placement, handpieces and tank selection switch make the unit very easy to operate.
The ergonomic hose routing also creates optimum viewing conditions.