The most simple arcon-type model of the Pro Arch series, ProArch IG is developed to reproduce the natural relationship and movement of the patient’s jaws on the basis of mean value jaw relation.
- Comes with a light weight cast aluminium framework with a robust structure that is free from flexure.
- Attractive resin coating to provide a durable surface finish
- Easy to obtain centric registration
- The incisal pin has a notch that precisely stops at 0° position to reproduce accurate centric occlusal position
- The ear location pin with a single reference indicator enables accurate face bow transfer
- The cast can be mounted easily using the occlusal plane as a reference plane.
- The guideline marked on the occlusal plate provides easy positioning of the cast in reference to the mean value of head position.
- Precise remounting and easy removal of cast can be achieved with the powerful Magnetic Split cast Mounting Plate (MSMP). Ordinary mounting plates can also be used.
- Easy opening and closing of centric lock lever as well as quick release for separating upper and lower portions of articulators
- Upper jaw can be opened up to 120° and stays in position for easy handling
- The incisal indicator can also be used as a reference for tooth arrangement.
- The shape of incisal table makes it easy to check the contact between incisal pin and table.
- Incisal table is replaceable to change the incisal path angle.
- Each part is ergonomically designed for easy handling.
- Individually packed with Occlusal Plate, Split cast Mounting Plate S and Incisal Table 10°.