Shofu’s Pro Arch III EG is a semi-adjustable, arcon type articulator simulates the human jaw and provides easy comprehension of jaw movement, with an angle adjustment structure for working side lateral condylar path, as well as for sagittal and balancing side lateral condylar path. This additional structure provides adequate correspondence to lateral check bite and correct reproduction of each patient’s unique lateral border movement, which enables to reproduce accurate lateral guidance that matches with patient’s jaw movement.
- Pro Arch III EG has an angle adjustment structure for working side lateral condylar path, as well as sagittal and balancing side lateral condylar path.This additional structure enables adequate lateral check bite registration and accurate reproduction of mandibular movement.
- The inverted-type adjustment feature makes the condylar path adjustment easy and accurate.
- Centric registration can be easily obtained with the secure locking system.
- The Incisal Pin has a notch that precisely stops at 0 position to reproduce accurate centric occlusal position. The Incisal Indicator can also be used as a reference for tooth arrangement.
- Angles of sagittal or lateral incisal path can be changed by replacing Incisal Tables (0°, 5°, 10° and 15°)
- The Ear Location Pin and Reference Indicator correctly transfer each patient’s natural head position with a Face Bow.
- The Occlusal Plate makes it easy to mount a cast using a mean value of head position. A cast can be easily mounted using the occlusal plane as the reference plane. The guideline marked on the Occlusal Plate provides easy positioning of the cast. A mounting plate for lower jaw is 8mm behind the plate for upper jaw, which provides natural head position to mount a cast easily.
- Die-cast framework is lightweight with high precision and robust with a durable resin coating. Each part is ergonomically designed for easy handling.
- Precise remounting and easy removal of cast can be achieved by the powerful Magnetic Split Cast Mounting Plate (MSMP). Ordinary Mounting Plates can also be used.
- Upper and lower jaws are easily separated when the Centric Lock Levers are released. Upper jaw can be opened up to 120º and stays in place once open for easy access.
- The shape of Incisal Table makes it easy to check the contact between Incisal Pin and Table. Incisal Table can be replaced to change the incisal path angle.
- Individually packed with Incisal Tables 0°, 5°, 10° (pre-attached) & 15°, Occlusal Plate, Splitcast Mounting Plate and Reference Indicator.
Type Arcon Type Distance between condyles 110mm Distance between upper and lower jaws 110mm Maximum opening angle 120º Condylar Guidance Structure Twin-Plate Structure (Condylar Upward Guide Plate and removable Condylar Downward Guide Plate) Sagittal condylar path angle -20º – +80º Balancing side lateral condylar path angle 0º – +40º Working side lateral condylar path angle -40º – +30º Incisal Pin with Incisal Indicator Incisal Tables 4 types for anterior and lateral (0º, 5º, 10º and 15º degrees) Mounting / removal of cast Magnetic Split Cast Mounting Plate (Mounting Rings can be also used) Face Bow transfer mechanism with Ear Location Pin
Condylar Ball Rod with a hole on the front edge