The Porcelain Adjustment Kit has specially selected assortment of white stones and porcelain polishers for chair-side adjustment and glaze like polishing of porcelain restorations prior to placement.
- Helps eliminate the tedious re-firing process.
- Saves time by avoiding the restoration being sent to the Lab for re-glazing, which may affect the Porcelain colour or metal framework of the restoration.
- Prevents the inconvenience of a recall appointment for the patient
The Kit [PN 0301] Contains:
- Dura-White Stones HP – CN1, FL3 & RE1 x 1 each
- Ceramisté Points Standard grits HP – KN7, PC2 & WH6 x 1 each
- Ceramisté Points Ultra grits HP – KN7, PC2 & WH6 x 1 each
- Ceramisté Points Ultra II grits HP – KN7, PC2 & WH6 x 1 each