Livera α exceeds expectations in its class of resin teeth with life-like aesthetics and optimal biological function combined with high impact and stain resistance due to the innovative Livera α-CH polymer technology. Livera α-CH polymer chemistry features a densely polymerized core polymer and highly cross-linked network polymer that imparts superior mechanical properties.
Homogeneous inclusion of polymerization catalyst ensures a higher degree of conversion and a stable cross-linked network resulting in a stable and durable material.
- Designed on the basis of harmony form, Livera α is available in 3 Harmony forms- short square, ovoid and tapering that easily mimic the aesthetics and shape of natural teeth of a diverse group of patients.
- Livera α anterior teeth exhibit chroma intensive cervical areas and naturally translucent incisal eddges with prominent mamelons and distinct development lobes for a more life-like 3 dimensional appearance
- Livera α posterior teeth exhibit a stable bilaterally balanced occlusion, optimal biological function and aesthetic forms.
- Wide bucco-lingual distance for greater stability
- Large Base Retention cavity for a reliable bond to denture base
- Deep and Sharp spillway for greater mastication efficiency
- Unique Tooth Contour promotes smooth flow and easy oral hygiene maintenance
- Mirror image ensures bilateral symmetry and contacts
- Available in 16 VITA shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3 & D4
Individually packed in:
- Livera α Anterior packed in box of 16 sets of 6’s
- Livera α Posterior packed in box of 12 sets of 8’s