A reliable range of carbide burs in different shapes to suit a variety of applications such as fast chair-side or bench side adjustment of acrylic resins, nickel-chrome cobalt alloys, chrome-nickel alloys and precious alloys.
- These tungsten carbide burs are developed to provide enhanced cutting efficiency with remarkable durability.
- Available in 6 different types of cutting surfaces and a total of 31 shapes:
- C) Coarse – for gross reduction of plaster
- NC) Normal Coarse – for trimming and initial finishing
- N) Normal Cross Cut
- B) Basic Plain Cut
- NF) Normal Fine Cut – for anatomical contouring and finishing
- DF) Diamond Fine Cut
Available in 30 shapes, each individually packed in a plastic case.