Hotty LED – Wax copings – dipped precision
Function & Performance
The wax dipping pots hotty and hotty LED are the optimal units for producing dimensionally stable wax copings with a uniform thickness in only a few seconds.
- Quick, continuous heating phase.
- Accurate results due to permanent compensation of minimal temperature fluctuations.
- Uniform temperature distribution ensures consistent layer thickness of the wax copings.
The membrane keypad of the hotty LED enables the temperature to be set accurately to within a degree. The temperature status is permanently indicated by the LED display.
The hotty allows for temperature input and display via a potentiometer.
- Actual value indication in the dipping area of the dies.
- Infinitely variable temperature setting from 60 – 110°C (140 – 230°F).
- Ergonomically contoured housing provides optimal support for the fingers.
- No contamination of the unit by wax residue thanks to the specially designed wax runback pot.
- The integrated lid provides protection against dirt and dust.