The modeling waxes in the GEO Crowax line are medium hard universal waxes in handy tins for use in crown and bridge techniques as well as model casting framework techniques.
- High level of precision and accuracy due to low shrinkage.
- Very good modeling and carving characteristics thanks to coordinated material properties.
- 475-0100 – GEO Crowax, green-transparent
- 475-0200 – GEO Crowax, blue-transparent
- 475-0300 – GEO Crowax, red-transparent
- 475-0400 – GEO Crowax, beige-opaque
- 475-0500 – GEO Crowax, gray-opaque
- 475-0600 – GEO Crowax Cervical and undercut wax, red-transparent