FL-Bond II is a 2-step, self-etching, radiopaque, fluoride releasing adhesive system featuring a unique Primer and Bonding Agent to provide an excellent bond to both enamel and dentin with a secure marginal seal for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
- 6th Generation bonding system with a HEMA-free and Acetone-free primer to minimize odour and post-operative sensitivity with excellent bond strength to enamel and dentin for long-term bond durability
- Incorporation of enhanced adhesive monomer and unique photo initiator assures a balanced bonding to both enamel and dentin
- FL-Bond II is radiopaque and biocompatible
- Ideal viscosity of the bonding agent enables uniform application without pooling at the cavity floor
- The bonding agent contains 40 % specially modified S-PRG fillers that release cariostatic fluoride to stimulate remineralization of the tooth in areas prone to demineralization, controls bacterial colonization and increases acid resistance
- Excellent handling and short application time of 35 seconds only
FL-Bond II Complete Set [PN1306] contains:
- FL-Bond II Primer 5 ml
- FL-Bond II Bonding Agent 5ml
- Microbrushes – Pink & Yellow x 25 each
- Dish with cover
- Step card.