Contains the S-PRG filler (Surface Pre-Reacted Glass-ionomer), which helps to reinforce the bonding interface between the restorative material and tooth structure.
- 6th Generation bonding system with a HEMA-free and Acetone-free primer to minimize odour and post-operative sensitivity with excellent bond strength to enamel and dentin for long-term bond durability
- Incorporation of enhanced adhesive monomer and unique photo initiator assures a balanced bonding to both enamel and dentin
- FL-Bond II is radiopaque and biocompatible
- Ideal viscosity of the bonding agent enables uniform application without pooling at the cavity floor
- The bonding agent contains 40 % specially modified S-PRG fillers that release cariostatic fluoride to stimulate remineralization of the tooth in areas prone to demineralization, controls bacterial colonization and increases acid resistance
Bottle of 5ml (PN1308)