SHOFU EyeSpecial C-II is a smart digital dental camera that simplifies dental photography for your entire team. With its automated pre-set dental modes, this fool-proof camera fulfills a range of critical applications in your practice, from routine intra-oral photography to treatment planning, orthodontic evaluation, informed consent, lab communication, legal/malpractice defence and practice marketing.
An ultra-light and compact frame allows you to effortlessly shoot precise dental images, while holding it in one hand, freeing the other to adjust/hold the cheek retractor or mirror. EyeSpecial C-II has an exceptional depth of field and proprietary flashmatic system to consistently capture sharp images in true colour for all dental purposes. A large, intuitive LCD touchscreen with onscreen guides and in-built distance finder simplifies usage while eliminating the need for extensive training on dental photography.
Fixed values for flash, shutter speed, f-stop with built in auto-focus and auto-zoom features assures remarkable anti-shake capabilities and captures accurate intra-oral shades and textures while neutralizing the influence of ambient light. Images can be instantly viewed on the computer, tablet or smart phone with a Wi-Fi SD card and easily archived with the Surefile photo management software.
- 8 Automated Pre-set dental shooting modes for you to choose from
- 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen with intuitive one-touch operations
- Auto-zoom, auto-focus and anti-shake features
- Dental cropping gridlines on the display screen provides easy reference for precise focus
- Exceptional depth of field and Proprietary flashmatic system ensure crystal clear dental images
- Surefile photo management software
- Auto-cropping function ensures consistently uniform images
- Water & Chemical resistant (IPX4)
- Compatible with Wi-fi SD card (preferably Class 10)
SHOFU EyeSpecial C-II camera [PN 5130]
SHOFU Gray Card for C-II [PN 5130]
Video Cable for EyeSpecial C-II [PN 5132]
Hand Strap for EyeSpecial C-II [PN 5133]