die:master Set aqua – Systematic die preparation
Function & Performance
With the die:master system, Renfert offers air-drying die varnish in four layer thicknesses (10, 13, 15 and 20 µm) and six opaque colors.
- Faster and clearer access to all components of the system thanks to the stand.
- Practical, firm base for drying all types of die.
- Quick and clean storage with supplied high quality separating brush with magnetic fixation.
die:master die spacers
- Extremely steam-proof and scratch-resistant thanks to high density, glass-like die spacer layer.
- Generates maximum bond strength between hardener and die spacer due to primer technology.
- Die spacer will not puddle on the brush or die, yet it sticks well to line angles due to its extremely thixotropic flowability.
- Cross links the die stone structure for in-depth hardness and high edge-strength.
- Maximum bond strength thanks to chemical bond to die spacer layer.
- 0 µm thickness for a 100% dimensionally-stable die.
die:master aqua thinner
- Long-term, sustainable quality,- even after frequent use.
- Controlled regulation of the viscosity because it can be dispensed accurately drop-by-drop.
- Silicone based separator completes the die:master system components in an optimal way.
- For applications whereby the varnish must later be removed, (press ceramic) the die:master thinner is an excellent solvent when used together with the die:master ivory, silver or blue.