A comprehensive assortment of stones and impregnated silicone polishers for finishing and polishing of composites and glass ionomers.
- The durable abrasive points are autoclavable and cost-effective.
- Comprehensive selection of points for finishing and polishing in one kit
- For fast and efficient finishing the use of Composite Finishing Kit FG is recommended in conjunction with the Composite Polishing kit.
- Recommended average speed:
Dura Green Stones- 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Dura White Stones- 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Composite Polishers- 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
Composite Fine Polishers- 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
The Kit CA [PN 0310] Contains:
Dura-Green Stones CA
– 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for reduction of excess material
Dura-White Stones CA
– 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for finishing
CompoSite Polishers CA
– 2 each Bullet, Knife, Wheel – for Pre-Polishing
CompoSite Fine Polishers CA
– 1 each Cup, Disk – for Polishing
without damaging enamel