Covers chair back and chair controls. Reduces risk of cross-contamination from airborne aerosoles. Easily slides on an off.
Made in USA: No
Surface barriers reduce the risk of cross contamination caused by airborne aerosols, splash and spatter. The most common surfaces easily protected by surface barriers are:
1. Touch Surfaces: usually contaminated by staff during a procedure.
2. Transfer Surfaces: not touched directly by the dental staff, but usually contacted by contaminated instruments.
3. Splash, Spatter & Aerosol Surfaces: comprise all surfaces in the operatory not classified as touch or transfer surfaces. Examples include dental chairs, x-ray heads, view boxes, unused countertop areas.
- Universal, clear ½ chair sleeve for patient chairs.
- REF # BCCS 225 Sleeves/Dispenser roll clear 2.75″ x 24”/ 70 x 61cm