A high performance, multi-purpose investment designed for accurate casting of all types of alloys and pressable ceramics that ensures easy investing and a smooth surface.
- Offers ideal consistency, less residual stress and minimal reaction layer with pressable ceramics.
- Quick burnout in 20 min after investing with ringless technique reduces processing time and exhibits a wide expansion range for easy devesting, with good setting expansion rate of 1.0 %.
- Universal investment material that is applicable for press moulding (ceramics) and metal casting (precious alloy, semi-precious alloy and non-precious alloy).
- Ceravety Press & Cast Investment Powder 12 kg (sachets of 100 gm x 120 pkts)
- Ceravety Press & Cast Investment Liquid 2 litres