Diamond impregnated polishers with a unique blend of silicone and even distribution of diamond particles make these instruments the best choice for polishing porcelain and ceramic polymer to a glazed-like surface.
- CeraMaster Coarse (dark gray polisher) – for finishing / polishing and adjusting margins of alumina copings
- CeraMaster (blue and white bands) – for superpolishing
- A simple 2 step finishing and polishing system, ideal for intra-oral, chairside or laboratory use.
- Durable, cost-effective and available in HP and CA shanks to suit all polishing surfaces.
- Individual shapes are packed in a box of 3’s.
- Unmounted wheel is individually packed
- Assorted shapes are packed in a box of 4’s as follows:
- PN125C – CeraMaster Coarse CA – Bullet, Mini-Point, KN7, WH6 x 1 each
- PN0125 – CeraMaster CA – Bullet, Knife, Cup, Mini-Point x 1 each
- PN130C – CeraMaster Coarse HP – Bullet, Mini-Point, KN7, WH6 x 1 each
- PN0130 – CeraMaster HP – Bullet, Knife, Cup, Mini-Point x 1 each