Ceramage is a versatile micro-ceramic indirect composite with 73 % zirconium silicate fillers, suitable for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
- Ideal for metal reinforced or metal free restorations, veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges, implant supported restorations, etc.
- Superior aesthetics with easy reproduction of natural tooth colour
- Excellent flexural and compressive strength with high elasticity deeming it suitable for posterior restorations
- Long-term colour stability, superb polishability and high plaque resistance
- Ideal viscosity with optimal handling characteristics so it is sculptable, non sticky and easy to separate from the spatula
- Remarkable abrasion resistance specially on opposing teeth
- Extensive range of translucent, incisal and effect modifiers to further enhance aesthetics
- Natural Fluorescence
- Simple Polymerization system with a fast application technique
- Ceramage flow is especially useful for inlays and to create intricate anatomical details.