A complementary range of Gingival shades have been developed to complement the Ceramage tooth colored components for reconstruction and characterization of gingival areas.
- The specially designed gum colors and effects simulate the intricate anatomical details of the natural gum.
- The comprehensive range of Ceramage gum colours can be intermixed at different proportions to achieve the red-white aesthetic balance of each individual.
- Developed in three distinct viscosities for fast and easy application during the reconstruction and characterization of the gingival areas.
Ceramage Gum Color Full Set [PN 1804] contains:
- Ceramage Opaque 2 ml – O (opaque), WO (white opaque) x 1 each
- Ceramage Translucent 4.6 gm – Gum-T x 1
- Ceramage Concentrate 4.6 gm – Gum-LP, Gum-DP, Gum-Or x 1 each
- Ceramage Flowable, Composite Resin 2 ml – F-W, F-Gum Br, F-Gum V, F-Gum R x 1 each