A unique flowable restorative material developed in high flow while maintaining the same aesthetics, physical properties, filler load and particle size.
- Created for use when smooth flow is required, especially for restoring gingival box of class II, Pit & Fissure Sealant and as a cavity liner.
- Excellent aesthetics with good translucency and high surface polish, ideal for cosmetic touch up and surface modifications of aesthetically demanding cases.
- Fluoride release and recharge is advantageous when using as a base in conjunction with Beautifil II and the unique anti-plaque effect helps when treating patients with poor oral hygiene.
- Radiopaque with high elasticity and stable stress relaxation, syringe design; dispense on demand with no oozing of excess paste and 360° rotary finger grip for efficiency of application even in hard to reach areas.
Available in 7 shades:
- Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4
- Opacious Dentin shade: A3O
- Translucent shade: A3T (A3 Translucent)
Box of 2.2gm syringe & needle tips x 5