A unique flowable restorative material developed in low flow while maintaining the same aesthetics, physical properties, filler load and particle size.
- Created to offer moderate flow while retaining the shape, especially for restoring cervical areas and for minimally invasive restorations.
- Excellent aesthetics with good translucency and high surface polish, ideal for cosmetic touch up and surface modifications of aesthetically demanding cases.
- Fluoride release and recharge is advantageous when using as a base in conjunction with Beautifil II and the unique anti-plaque effect helps when treating patients with poor oral hygiene.
- Radiopaque with high elasticity and stable stress relaxation, syringe design; dispense on demand with no oozing of excess paste and 360° rotary finger grip for efficiency of application even in hard to reach areas.
Available in 7 shades:
- Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4
- Opacious Dentin shade: A3O
- Gingival shade: G (Gum)
Box of 2.2gm syringe & needle tips x 5