Basic quattro – Microblasting – economic and versatile
Function & Performance
Convenient, flexible premium class microblaster with 2-4 tanks.
- Very easy, toolless tank extension via quick-release coupling and colour-coded system.
- Precise blasting with the special mixing chamber technology (Venturi principle).
- Easy hand and framework cleaning using the integrated blow-out nozzle.
Several applications simultaneously
The Basic quattro enables several applications simultaneously in a compact space, e.g. surface conditioning, devesting and preparation of metal frameworks for oxide firing.
The Basic quattro can be quickly retrofitted in the lab to up to four tanks, with e.g. the following arrangement: 50 μm Cobra, 50 μm Rolloblast, 90-125 μm Cobra and 250 μm Cobra.
Abrasive chamber volume
Basic fine sandblasting units.
Precision and premium: Highest level technology.
Renfert advantage: the unique mixing chamber technology, developed in-house, and the special geometry of the IT nozzles provide decisive advantages.
1. Perfectly uniform abrasive flow, abrasive power and jet pattern. This allows you to achieve consistently uniform, reproducible surface conditioning, ensuring perfect bonding properties. No stresses and cracks in the porcelain.
2. Efficient sandblasting reduces abrasive costs by up to 80%, thanks to abrasive flow with optimum air-sand mixture, regardless of the tank level and with minimum to no pre-blasting and post-blasting.
3. Focused, effective and reliable sandblasting. You achieve effective removal from the framework without loss of abrasive due to scatter. At the same time your sensitive frameworks are optimally protected
The PerfectView concept
Renfert advantage: The constant, brightly illuminated blasting chamber (4,800 Lux) guarantees optimum contour and detail recognition on your framework.
Thanks to the special daylight LED technology you can see greater contrasts and clearer differences in shade on the illuminated framework.
The intelligent ventilation technology optimizes removal of air-/sand-turbulences, so that you always have a clear view of the framework (from Basic master onwards).
The silicone coated glass helps to reduce etching and allows a longer viewing life (installed as standard equipment in the Basic quattro IS, Basic quattro and Basic master, optional with Basic classic).
The color-coded system on the tank lids, tank placement, handpieces and tank selection switch make the unit very easy to operate.
The ergonomic hose routing also creates optimum viewing conditions.
Insider-Tip! Subject cold siliconizing in the sandblasting unit:
3M Espe recommends exclusive use of the Basic series of Renfert sandblasting units with RocatecTM. Their advantage: Coverage is absolutely uniform using the prescribed impact energy and without thermal loading of the alloy. More at: www.renfert.com