The All Ceramic Preparation kit is specially created with an exclusive range of diamond burs for simple, efficient and accurate tooth preparation for full-ceramic, inlay/onlay and veneer restorations.
- A careful selection of a total of 17 burs for speedy, simple and accurate all-ceramic preparation work.
- 2 specially designed depth cutting burs to achieve precise depth orientation grooves for accurate labial reduction during crown and veneer preparation.
Sequenced grades of 2 grits.
- Regular: (no marking on the shank) Super-Fine:(yellow band on the shank)
All 17 burs are placed in a hygienically organized bur stand for convenient storage and easy replacement.
The Kit [PN 0955] contains Diamond Points FG x 17 in 2 different grits (Regular & Superfine)
- Regular grit: 0825, 0826, 0833, 0836, 0839, 0893, 0896, 0897, 0899
- Superfine grit: 808V, 825V, 826V, 833V, 836V, 839V, 893V, 899V